Updated: Nov 6, 2021
Natural Relationships :
1. From the Moolatrikona sign of a planet, the lords of the 2nd,4th,5th,8th,9th and 12th are its friend and the rest are considered as its enemies.
2. The lords of the 3rd,6th,7th,10th and 11th from the Moolatrikona of a planet are its enemies. 3. The lord of its exaltation sign is always friendly to a planet even if he owns the 3rd,6th,7th,10th or the 11th sign from its Moolatrikona.
4. If a planet owns two signs and becomes a friend and enemy because of the dual lordship then the relationship is considered to be neutral.
5. The Moon does not consider anyone as her enemy.The Sun and Mercury are Moon’s friends while the rest are neural to her.
Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
1. The planets posited in the 10th,4th,11th,3rd,2nd or 12th from another becomes mutual friend.There is enmity otherwise.
2.If two planets are mutually in 4th and 10th, or in 3rd and 11th or in 2nd and 12th, they become temporary friendly to each other.
3.If two planets are naturally and temporary friendly, they become extremely friendly.
4.Friendship on one count and neutrality on another count make them friendly.
5.Enmity on one count and friendly on another make them neutral.
6.Enmity and netrality make the enemy.
7. Enmity on both counts makes extreme enmity between them.